[SDL] book

Michael Vance briareos at lokigames.com
Tue Aug 24 09:24:49 PDT 1999

On Mon, Aug 23, 1999 at 08:38:48PM -0400, Frank Ramsay wrote:

> So if you can spare the $60 pick it up. (you might find it worth it
> just for the complete C source to Bresenham's line routine)

You can find C code for Bresenham's in about sixty different places on
the net ;).

I can give anybody who wants it a bunch of test programs I wrote in
University that plot Bresenham's on a virtual grid, etc., using
OpenGL.

m.

--
"How wonderful! How mysterious                                   Programmer
 I carry wood! I draw water!"                   Loki Entertainment Software