[SDL] Easy answers

Paul Lowe spazz at ulink.net
Wed Aug 18 23:47:21 PDT 1999

16 bits rox dude. What you want to do is create virtual palettes. Assign your
sprites to different palettes. For example, when in an RPG where they fight, the
landscape dims, but the characters stay the normal color, that's cuz they palette
for the tiles is different. I can help you some more on this if you want...16 bit
fading is cool too, I've implemented it.

Paul Lowe
spazz at ulink.net