[SDL] tile based _junk_

Phoenix Kokido kokido at postmark.net
Thu Aug 19 06:55:56 PDT 1999

I agree with both parties, Tile engines are'nt exactly a big resource
hog, but they can get in the way of other code.  Should'nt something
just be written and then be optimized as the code needs more cpu time
in other places (use the tile engine as is until fx or ai is slowing
the game down, then go clean it to avoid the lag.  How far you get
until that point should be based on how well you wrote the engine in
the first place.  At least that's what I'm doing, so in no means am I
saying that it is right.