[SDL] More tile based junk

rival games rival at Nayzak.com
Wed Aug 18 18:46:32 PDT 1999

That's true, but here's the situation I was thinking of: The screen scrolls to the
right until it hits the next tile column, and a new column is drawn off screen to
the very right, that's why I needed only 2x as many tiles, because I'm only drawing
1 column or 1 row.

Thanks!

-= aaron p. matthews
-= rival entertainment