[SDL] Is there a 3D sound mixer?

John Garrison jeg at visi.net
Wed Aug 18 11:09:47 PDT 1999

That would work, it would give C++ users their benefits and still make the lib
useful to people with existing C sources.
Actually my PowerPak PowerSound module is going to implement something like this in
the future, with the program able to tell the sound which speaker is more prominent
and by how much and the volume will be lower higher depending on the "distance" .
There is no telling how far off a PowerSound module is though (it least not at that
level) as I have been almost too busy recently to even work on my existing code.
Maybe if your add-on becomes part of SDL I'll use that :)