[SDL] faster way?

Frank Ramsay fjramsay at erols.com
Sat Aug 14 14:25:34 PDT 1999

I think it's just because the code I'm working with is sooo very
unoptimized.  I'm still trying to figure it out (as I said earlier
I'm porting this from DOS, so initially all I did was change the
graphics $ keyboard IO) but it _looks_ like the engine examines _every_
map point, which is really the wrong way to do it.  You should figure
out the range of map points that can be seen, then only look at those.

					-fjr