[SDL] Re: Announcing SDL 0.10.0

Garrett mongoose at wpi.edu
Fri Aug 13 09:30:45 PDT 1999

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, you wrote:
> Marco Salvi wrote:
> >

> > This  means that Mith2 is written using SDL? :)
> >

> So was Civ:CTP. Which is why it's listed on the SDL website.

  I find it odd that SDL is one of the only libraries used in a commercial game
and yet it hasn't gotten the popularity that all the other graphic libraries
have.

-Garrett, WPI student majoring in Computer Science.

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned
my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since
for him the spinal cord would suffice." -Albert Einstein