[SDL] Just a curious question

Garrett mongoose at wpi.edu
Fri Aug 6 20:04:21 PDT 1999

step
uh, oh anways, after stepping through many lines of code... I found the line
thats alocating the ~32 megs of memory.

XF86DGAGetVideo(SDL_Display, SDL_Screen,
    			&unused_ptr, &unused_int, &unused_int, &total_mem);
which is in line 157 of  src/linux/x11/SDL_sysvideo.c

I don't know much about the DGA or xlib functions and what they're doing so
theres not much else I can say.

-Garrett, WPI student majoring in Computer Science.

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned
my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since
for him the spinal cord would suffice." -Albert Einstein