[SDL] CD-ROM audio interface anyone?

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Wed Aug 4 11:18:22 PDT 1999

> Who here wrote the sdlsyscdrom files for their respective OS?  I am just
> about done writing it for the MacOS and was wondering if any of you wrote a
> test application to test the functions.  This would save me some of the
> work involved with testing them.

I did. :)

Check out the testcdrom.c file in the test subdirectory.
It's command line based, so you'll have to use the latest CVS snapshot
with the command-line dialog stuff to test it out.

Please send it on when it's done! :)

	-Sam Lantinga				(slouken at devolution.com)

Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software
--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"
						 -- Rich Kulawiec