[SDL] CVS update (0.10 candidate)

Andrei de Araujo Formiga andrei at dee.ufpb.br
Mon Aug 2 11:14:14 PDT 1999

	I remember someone mentioning better marketing for SDL, and I've
noticed that the library was never announced on freshmeat. Shoudln't the
new release change this ? :)

---

	"We should recognise that already now programming is much more an
intellectual challenge: the art of programming is the art of organizing
complexity, of mastering multitude and avoiding its bastard chaos as
effectively as possible."

                      Edsger W. Dijsktra, "Notes on Structured Programming"

[]s, Andrei de A. Formiga
a.k.a. Ktulu ou Cthulhu
andrei at elogica.com.br
andrei at dee.ufpb.br