[SDL] SDL extensions

fn53974 at bo.flashnet.it fn53974 at bo.flashnet.it
Wed Aug 25 05:18:39 PDT 1999

On Sun, 01 Aug 1999, you wrote:
> > When I use SDL_SwapLE16() on an i386 machine the function generates a
> > statement with no effect error on compile. Well I want to keep the function in
> > for portability reasons but is there any way to get rid of this error?
>
> What exactly is the error?

  Well actually its a warning:

warning: statement with no effect

But I have warnings set to errors. And its just annoying to have a list of
warnings popping up everytime I compile. Since its not going to do anything on
my machine though I have it commented out for now.

-Garrett, WPI student majoring in Computer Science.

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned
my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since
for him the spinal cord would suffice." -Albert Einstein