[SDL] [straying ot?] Multiple Images in one file

ben.campbell at cyberlife.co.uk ben.campbell at cyberlife.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 01:28:00 PDT 1999

When I use SDL_SwapLE16() on an i386 machine the function generates a
statement with no effect error on compile. Well I want to keep the function in
for portability reasons but is there any way to get rid of this error?

-Garrett, WPI student majoring in Computer Science.

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned
my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since
for him the spinal cord would suffice." -Albert Einstein