[SDL] Is there a 3D sound mixer?

Warren Downs warren at businesslink.com
Tue Aug 17 12:06:18 PDT 1999

How about write a "functionality" layer in C, then provide C++ wrapper classes
to give it a nice object oriented package?

Warren

Subject: Re: [SDL] Is there a 3D sound mixer?
Author:  <sdl at surfnetcity.com.au > at internet-mail
Date:    8/18/99 1:59 PM

The only problem I think there is with C++ is that almost everybody's work
is already in C as that is what language SDL uses, so the add on would be
useless to some of us (unless we re-write all our code, which I for one
wouldn't do when I could just as easily re-write all your code)