[SDL] Three questions

michael at surfnetcity.com.au michael at surfnetcity.com.au
Sun Aug 1 09:24:30 PDT 1999

On Sat, Jul 31, 1999 at 04:29:54PM -0700, brian moore wrote:

> (Dynamic linking does odd things with suid.  Ick.)

And not having libsdlx11.so (or whatever) show up in ldd makes it more of a
pain...

Maybe if we just assumed that major versions are binary compatible (and
include the version number in the name of the library on unintelligent OSs),
that problem could be simplified.

(And that'll solve the problem of devel versions being treated as stable too ;)

--
-- Michael Samuel <michael at surfnetcity.com.au>

Anything said in this message is my employer's fault, not mine; sue him.