math dlls? (fwd)

Michael Samuel michael at surfdirect.com.au
Fri Apr 3 17:22:57 PST 1998

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998, Sam Lantinga wrote:

> Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 16:12:33 -0800
> From: Sam Lantinga <slouken at devolution.com>
> To: sdl at surfnetcity.com.au
> Subject: Re: math dlls? (fwd)
>
> > I think the best solution would be to document various speed ups, and even
> > provide headers with macros implementing the changes, but these sort of
> > things should be compiled in -- not in a library.
>
> I agree.

Me three :-)

> > btw, I'm happy to write C and PPC-asm versions of anything you want --
> > when I get SDL working on linux-pmac.
>
> Aye, there's the rub. :)
> I think it's time to send a little e-mail to the author of LinuxThreads. :)

Well, if it's any consolation, SDL 0.5 compiled without trouble on
LinuxPPC...  As for it actually working...

Nathan:  Time to show your stuff with PPC ASM, and write a clone.S for PPC
:-)

Michael Samuel,

Surf-Net City - Internet Cafe and Internet Service Providers
Phone: +61 3 9593-9977
E-Mail: <michael at surfdirect.com.au>
WWW: http://www.surfnetcity.com.au/~michael/