PPC-specific post (off-topic) <fwd>

njh at cs.monash.edu.au njh at cs.monash.edu.au
Thu Apr 2 21:03:17 PST 1998

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Sam Lantinga wrote:

> [...]

Yes, off the OSS pages(or via several people who <clears throat noisily>
some how got the source)

> b) How the heck we can get 3Dfx glide support.

several people are trying to get TechWorks interested.

> c) If Mesa is known to work on such configuration.

SW Mesa works now, I think;  I think it is a question of getting the
hardware stuff going.

> d) If there are any optimized Xservers available?

Yes, for the powerbook 3400

> PS Pass this along to the rest of the crew as I would
> like to use this machine for SDL dev at some time
> soon.

Getting it to work would be a good start...

njh