PPC-specific post (off-topic) <fwd>

Michael Samuel michael at surfdirect.com.au
Thu Apr 2 19:29:42 PST 1998

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Sam Lantinga wrote:

> [...]

Nope.

> b) How the heck we can get 3Dfx glide support.

You can't yet.  Wait until 3dfx release a LinuxPPC glide library

> c) If Mesa is known to work on such configuration.

Not with 3dfx support.

> d) If there are any optimized Xservers available?

Optimize? What's optimize? Oh yeah... that thing that x86 Linux people do
:-)

Michael Samuel,

Surf-Net City - Internet Cafe and Internet Service Providers
Phone: +61 3 9593-9977
E-Mail: <michael at surfdirect.com.au>
WWW: http://www.surfnetcity.com.au/~michael/