[Commits] SDL: Fixed comment typo
libsdl.org revision control
commits-owner at libsdl.org
Fri May 5 13:04:36 PDT 2017
user: Sam Lantinga <slouken at libsdl.org>
date: Fri May 05 05:10:30 2017 -0700
Fixed comment typo
include/SDL_events.h | 2 +-
1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
diffs (12 lines):
diff -r 22a0b777d7cd -r f4a26b4691cf include/SDL_events.h
--- a/include/SDL_events.h Wed May 03 18:05:29 2017 -0300
+++ b/include/SDL_events.h Fri May 05 05:10:30 2017 -0700
@@ -724,7 +724,7 @@
* This function allows you to set the state of processing certain events.
* - If \c state is set to ::SDL_IGNORE, that event will be automatically
- * dropped from the event queue and will not event be filtered.
+ * dropped from the event queue and will not be filtered.
* - If \c state is set to ::SDL_ENABLE, that event will be processed
* - If \c state is set to ::SDL_QUERY, SDL_EventState() will return the
More information about the commits